This episode covers a lot of ground but look out for these key topics
- The difference between Soundsheds and Soundscapes
- Sound is how we see underwater ( acoustic daylight )
- The ocean of things
- Whales might be the cube satellites of the ocean
- We know more about the surface of Mars than we do about the seafloor of our planet
- Space is hard but the ocean is harder!
- Can we soundproof the ocean with bubble curtains?
Sponsored but regrid.com
Please support this podcast on Patreon!
You might also enjoy the episode called " Mapping The Ocean Floor" https://mapscaping.com/podcast/mapping-the-ocean-floor/
You will find a complete list of podcast episodes and show notes here https://mapscaping.com/podcasts/